| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Molesworth in August is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 54.7mm (2.2in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Molesworth August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Molesworth, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Molesworth:
- Glenmae, New Zealand - 51.6 kms (32 miles) NNE
- Spray Point Waihopai, New Zealand - 41.3 kms (25.7 miles) NNE
- Duntroon, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) ENE
- Awatere Vly, Upcot, New Zealand - 32.1 kms (19.9 miles) NE
- Ellerton, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) E
- Ngaio Downs, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) E
- Imphal, New Zealand - 49.7 kms (30.9 miles) E
- Clarence, Matariki, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) E
- Hapuku, Grange Rd, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SE
- Sawyers Downs, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) SSE
- Haldon Downs, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) SE
- Kaikoura West, New Zealand - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SE
- Kaikoura, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) SE
- Ferniehurst, New Zealand - 59.6 kms (37 miles) S